Connect Hubspot CRM and Docspo, installation guide.
This guide shows how you can connect your Docspo account with the Hubspot CRM. The integration allows you to create, send, track and e-signing documents directly from your Hubspot account.
How to connect Hubspot & Docpso in 5 easy steps
- Make sure you are logged in to your Docspo account on your browser.
- Go to the Chrome store and download the add-on Docspo eSignatures.
- Go to your Hubspot Account and Click on the Docspo icon down to your right. If you can’t see the icon, reload your page.
- Follow the steps to authenticate the connection. (see gif)
Now you can create and send documents directly from your deals or contacts in Hubspot.
- Send interactive (clickable) proposals from your Hubspot CRM
- Choose ready made proposal templates accessible directly from Hubspot
- Send fully responsive proposals and contracts
- Send documents to your Hubspot contacts as both email and SMS.
Need help to set this up? Contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org